Figure out the correct arrangement of oxygen atoms.
1) Oxygen atoms cannot be adjacent to each other, even diagonally
2) Numbers next to rows and columns tell how many oxygens should be in them
3) Each carbon atom needs 2 adjacent oxygens
Stuck? Press the hint button, which will explain how to come up with the next move.
• Advanced Hint System: explains how to infer the next move
• Interactive Tutorial: Walks with you through the basics
• Experience-Based Progression: Solve levels to gain experience and unlock new difficulties
• 5 Difficulty Levels: Start with small and easy boards. Build your skills by solving more demanding ones. Finally, crack the hardest puzzles – they will make your brain sweat
• Zoom & Pan: Ability to zoom in and move the board with pinch gesture
• Unlimited Undo: Revert as far back as you want
• Offline Play: No internet, no problem
If you like classic pen & paper puzzles or logic grid puzzles, you will love Hidden Oxygen. Check it out!
💙 Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MeekBits
Sincere gratitude to Katarzyna Kowalak (https://katarzynakowalak.com) for help with UI design.
Icons by Icons8.
Sounds and music: